Mango Seed Butter
Mango is juicy, delicious stone fruit of tropical tree (Mangifera indica) that belongs to the flowering plant species of Anacardiaceae family, native to South Asia. Mango tree grows very tall, lives long and still fruits after 300 years. It has been domesticated in India at around 2000 BC. Now it is widely cultivated around the world in the tropical regions. Mango plays an important role in many cultures and religions, especially in Hinduism. The fruit is considered as a “food of the Gods” and symbolises love and fertility while the mango leaf is symbol of life and brings prosperity and good luck.
Mango seed butter is obtained from kernels of mango fruit stones. Rich in Oleic acid, Stearic and Palmitic acid, Vitamin A, C, E, folic acid and minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium, the butter is fantastic treatment for skin and hair, especially favourable for dry, sensitive and aging skin.
Mango seed butter benefits for skin:
- an excellent moisturizer, non-greasy, absorbs easy into the skin, makes it plump, soft and youthful.
- revitalizes the skin, boosts collagen production, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, keeps skin firm and beautiful.
- clear blemishes and dark spots, heals scars and stretch marks, gives back flawless skin.
- comforts and calms dry and sensitive skin, reduces irritations and rashes, helps heal eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- mild protection against harmful UVA-UVB rays.
- cools and soothes sun burned skin, reduces inflammation.
- calms insect bites.
We love mango butter for its powerful anti aging properties. This exotic butter is included in Atlantis Skincare Velvet Skin Night Elixir and Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid formulas.