Red raspberry seed oil
Red raspberry is a plant in the genus Rubus of the rose family, native to Europe and northern Asia. It is deciduous shrub with biennial prickly, cane like stems that produces delicious red fruits. Raspberry fruits are an excellent source of vitamin C and other important nutrients that are vital for good health and beautiful skin.
Each raspberry fruit is made up of around 100 drupelets that consists of juicy pulp and a single central seed. From these seeds the raspberry oil is extracted. High in Linoleic (Omega-6), Linolenic(Omega-3) and Oleic(Omega-9) acids, tocopherols, carotenoids and phytosterols, the oil provides anti-aging, antiinflammatory and antioxidant benefits for skin.
Red raspberry seed oil:
- works as an excellent skin moisturizer – easily penetrates into skin without clogging the pores, improves skin’s natural ability to retain moisture, suitable for all skin types.
- helps maintain the skin youthful appearance – promotes new collagen production, enhances skin elasticity, suppleness and flexibility, softens and smooths the look of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- soothes and heals skin irritations, rashes and redness, helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- balances skin’s natural sebum production, helps treat acne.
- absorbs UV harmful rays, protects the skin from sun damages, acts as natural sunscreen.
We love red raspberry seed oil for its protective and rejuvenating abilities. This precious oil is included in Atlantis Skincare Velvet Skin Night Elixir and Glowing Skin Day Cream with Hyaluronic Acid formulas.