Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is part of succulent family, grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agriculture and medicinal uses. Aloe Vera’s therapeutic properties are known from acient times. Ancient Egyptians called it as the ‘plant of immortality’.
Active compounds found in Aloe Vera – amino acids, enzymes, hormones, salicylic acid, saponins, sterols, vitamins A(beta-carotene), B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, minerals calcium, chrome, copper, iron, magnesium and others, polysaccharides and anthraquinones – provide its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antioxidant properties.
Aloe Vera is used for:
- Moisturising – deeply moisture the skin without making it greasy and clogging the pores, hydrates and softens the skin. Ideal also for aftershave treatment.
- Anti aging protection – provides defence against free radicals, promotes new collagen production, tones and tightens the skin.
- Sunburn treatment – cools and soothes the skin, accelerates the healing process.
- Remedy for acne – purifies and cleanses the skin, lighten blemishes and diminishes the pores.
- Reducing stretch marks – regenerates cells and stimulates their growth, decreases inflammation and redness.
- Healing wounds and insect bites – eases the pain, comforts the irritations, speeds up healing process.
We include Aloe Vera leaf juice in our formulations for its cleansing, healing, moisturising and astringent properties. Try our products with Aloe Vera – Glowing Skin Cleansing Milk, Glowing Skin Toner, Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid.